SIST Foundation Year Programme in Morocco
SIST provides an English Foundation Year for students aiming to pursue their Higher Education in English. The programme for the Foundation Year is not limited to teaching just the English language, but it aims to also enable students to learn the basics of their chosen pathway. Students have the choice between the Business Foundation Year and the Engineering Foundation Year.
What Is a Foundation Year?
Foundation Year is a pre-university level programme designed to enhance the student’s academic English level and improve study skills that are essential for undergraduate study.
We run two distinct courses divided by subject (Business & Engineering). Successful completion of the chosen foundation programme will allow students to progress directly onto their selected undergraduate degree.
Foundation Year Academics
Apply to Foundation Year
If you are applying to study Foundation Year, you will need to provide the following requirements:
- Application form filled in and signed: Click here to download >>
- BAC, International Baccalaureate, IGCSE or equivalent high school diploma
- The final 1st-year and 2nd-year high school transcripts – BAC transcripts or equivalent
- Copy of ID card or passport for international students
- 4 Photos
- 4000 MAD registration fee